Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oops, now what???

Hose ends ready for the joiner...

This bits don't help. Will have to buy a joiner on Thursday...

I mowed about last week and had to change the chooks water this morning. Well that was not happening today. We are currently giving them water from the bore tank... I mowed over the hose and didn't even realise... I got the hose about five metres from the bore attachment so at the moment have about 85 metres of useless hose sitting in my yard... How silly am I.

Today I was supposed to also Gerni the outside of the house and wash the outside windows. Another job that has to wait till the end of the week as on Thursday I go into town and will have to get a joiner for the hose then. I am rather annoyed with myself I must admit for doing something so foolish... Well one learns I guess...

Was the perfect overcast weather today too to be doing it. Never mind there is always Friday :)

On a brighter note, am off to Craft group this morning... Have not been for four weeks due to appointments and two weeks school holidays. Can't wait to get there. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: