Friday, October 29, 2010

New Me :)

Hair is gone... weight has come off my shoulders...

This week I have been doing allot of soul searching. I have been shedding things and activities from my life that I no longer want to deal with or need... One thing that went this week was my hair... I have not had it short for over five years so it was a huge change for me, to say the least.

I go every five weeks and get a trim usually from Christina... She comes to our Community Hall and gives a haircut to anyone that wants one. :) Excellent service and also great business... Many heads to do in one local location. Gotta love that. And on top of that Christina only charges $17 per cut...

The boys were shocked when they saw me but have gotten used to it. Though they still laugh when I first get up as my hair is sticking straight up in the air after my night's sleep...

Cheers Damaris

2 comments:

Nik said...

Love the hair :) I too go from long to very very short. Its freeing.

$17 buck...LOVE THAT!!!

Melbourne Adam said...

Hey sexy - short hair suits you!