Saturday, October 30, 2010

So proud of my little man...

Joshua eating the brekkie he set out...

Gotta brag... Last Wednesday, I got up at 6:20am just like all other days... This morning though I was greeted by a very happy little man... Joshua had been up for about half an hour and had heard him doing things around the house... Not that I had any idea just what he had been up to... Here is the list:

1. He had let out the dogs so they could go and do their business...
2. He got them back in and fed them...
3. He let out the chooks...
4. He had made his own bed...
5. He had made his brother's bed...
6. He had brought out all the lunch condiments that I needed to make lunches with...
7. He had set out all of the brekkie dishes, just needed to pour the milk.

Now this list he can do easily normally (except for No 5/6/7. I usually do 6/7) before he leaves for school at 8am but for him to have them done and waiting for me with a huge grin on his face by my getting up time was just so wonderful... I am soooo proud of him. He is such a delightful child and I am very proud to be his Mum. :) :) :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: