Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Celebrations, Mark 2

Joshua performed his Diabolo show twice. :)

My Dad reading a Christmas Story...

Last week we spent the afternoon with Russell's family. Yesterday was my family's turn. :)

We all met at my baby sister and her hubby's house. Thanks Lis again for putting up with us all. You and Phil did a fantastic job hosting Christmas... Lots of presents were given out but nothing was overdone. Just right. :)

We had lunch first with my Mum and my Step dad. Then in the afternoon it was Dad and my Step mum's turn. We got there a little early and stayed a little late. Was a wonderful day. Great chance to catch up with everyone and to make new plans of when to see each other again...

Some of us siblings will be camping for three nights in a week so can't wait for that. Just hope the weather doesn't wash us out...

Great relaxing day was had by all... :) Oh, what a glorious day it was... Even got to visit with my sister Tina in Hospital for 1.5hrs hours. Thanks Russell for looking after the boys in the car during that time. :) Love you xo

Cheers Damaris

No comments: