Sunday, May 27, 2012

Girly time...

Last night after work, I made my way down The Range at Toowoomba and stayed with Margaret at her house for the night. Still can't believe that we were up chit chatting till midnight... Haven't been up that long for a very long time :) it was soooo needed though and incredibly healing for both of us :)

Back at the beginning of February, we had some very crossed wires. All I can suggest is: Don't depend on Facebook for conversation. FB should never replace a phonecall or a get together face to face, to clear up any misunderstanding... After a while of being in my 'cave' and learning quite allot about myself as well as others I can honestly say I'm much stronger as a person... This situation not only helped me with Margaret but has been a great help for work and other friendships :) A real blessings :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: