Monday, May 14, 2012

Out with the very old...

Tim's had the blue desk since he was very little... He didn't want to let it go! We had to promise we would keep it for as long as it was useful... He felt like he was betraying a piece of furniture as he's been through so much with that table... He's had it forever...

But he loves, loves, loves the new one. We got the package for a song and are glad he's happy with it. He chose it and the colour. Picked my choices which I liked as I'll have to look at it when cleaning hehe. There are truly some hideous colours out there lol

So now he's starting to settle into the new desk. I've emptied one of the three draws from the old desk. Break time and then more will be done. Don't need to overwhelm him... Time is on our side :) He's loving all the extra space :)

I know he'll get many years of use out of this table :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: