Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tween to Teenager...

Josh has his 13th Birthday today!!! He was our second miracle... Supposed to be born at 24wks gestation but hung on 4 days late :) 36hrs of labour and he came out blue... Such a long time ago... Yet it seems like it was just yesterday :)

We had loads of tween cuddles last night, just one more time lol... He's as sentimental as I am and he loved it :)

As I'm working tonight, we had his Birthday dinner and cake last night! He loved the cards he got from his Grandma, Opa and Oma.

He cried at what Tim wrote in his card for him. I cried last night as I read him writing it, as it came all from him and he meant every word... So special... Tim doesn't usually describe his feelings but he did for Josh's Birthday... Something Josh really needed from his brother :)

I'm so proud of how far he's come... He's now a teenager... Will I survive? Only time will tell :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: