Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spring Time in Warwick...

Timothy in a tree, again...






My boy with his earmuffs on, was a noisy day out for him...

Joshua has been attending Summer School in Warwick this week. He is enjoying it but is rather bored with it all. It is too easy for him... He was only invited to attend because when we moved schools two years ago, no Year 3, 5, 7 test results where in his file. I loved the extra tuition though as I believe that if there is any help that I can give my children than it is my duty to do so.

While Joshua has been attending Summer School, Timothy and I have been spending 3 hours each day killing time. This involves everything from picking up grain for the cows and chooks to grocery shopping. As all of this was basically done on the first day most of the rest of the time has been spent in various parks around the city. There are quite a few to choose from and Timothy will just tell me which one he wants to go and play at.

Lesley Park has been a park we have been visiting every day and it has been lovely to see its changes since Autumn and then Winter, not that you can call this last season winter really as has been very milk, and now Spring. The new growth in the trees, shrubs and new plants being planted by Council staff has been wonderful to see and photograph.

Hope you enjoy the journey.

Cheers Damaris

No comments: