Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My new car...

Brad is very sparkly at the moment...

While Joshua is attending Summer School, I decided to treat my car to a car wash today. I don't usually believe in them as it can just as well be done at home with the boys and they love doing it but since I got my new car back in December last year it has only had one wash.

Now that we had had two dust storms in the last week, I thought, why not. Treat the car. So I did. I could actually see my full windscreen. It did a fantastic job. I didn't do anything, just drove up to the machine, paid and had an attendant do the hard work. Was nice as he was tall and could reach to the middle of my roof. I can't, too short for that...

So now my car is all sparkly but doubt that it will last long... At least the bugs are gone for a little while. Shows up all the chips in the windscreen though. Must get that replaced before the year is out as my insurance lets me have one free every year without penalty or having to pay the excess fee which I thought was rather handy seeing we are out here and encounter alot of trucks that could throw a stone or five.

The car has lost some of its shine already as we live on a dirt road as well as having a 100m driveway that is mostly rocks and some dust as well... Never mind at least I got a picture while it was still beautiful to remind myself that what the car can look like.

Now for the inside of the car...

Cheers Damaris

1 comment:

Tyra Shortino said...

Ah, yeah, those dusty roads are no fun at all for clean cars. Well, at least you got to refresh the look of your car a bit. It looks quite nice in the photos.