Monday, August 23, 2010

Rainy Day...

My view out of Brad while waiting for Timothy's bus to come and take him to school...

This morning when I was woken by Russell leaving at 4am I started to hear big drops of rain hitting our roof... Yay the forecast of rain was right :)

Since then it has been constant and sometimes very heavy. When taking the electricity meter reading this morning I stood there for a while just holding onto the down pipe where the rain was coming down. Love that noise and feeling of the water hitting my hand on the inside of the pipe :)

Just got inside again after getting three crates of wood from our pile when it started bucketing down... Just made it back in time :)

I have done all my baking for today. Anzac bikkies and bread was on the list today. We are having left overs from the weekend for dinner so now it is time for me to finish off here and do the sweeping of the house. All else is done...

After that time for a good book in front of the fire I reckon. Enjoy your day everyone :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: