Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Under the Bathroom Sink...

So much space. :)

This is another little job that doesn't take long but one that I wanted to get done today. I know stuff was lurking under there that needed to be in its proper home. So that is where it went. :)

I found old make up that was tossed and massage oil from The Body Shop that I have never used so that will go to Charity. They love me there as I have kept bringing all sorts of things over the last year. I love going to town with a full car of stuff to give away. I also give allot away to local families and regularly ask if there is anything that people might like. Best out of my house and into someone else's.

When we originally planned this house, Russell actually had a program on his computer that enabled us to measure our furniture and place it into the program. This way we knew before we even moved what furniture we could take and what we have to sell or give away. We came from a house that was nearly twice the size as this one so allot has had to go over the time. Freecycle got very lucky with allot of stuff. So did the neighbours across the road from where we used to live.

This is another reason why I can't just let anything into my house. Any piece of furniture, for example, that comes into the house must have another already homed piece removed in order to fit it in. There is no room for new stuff I am afraid and am quite happy with that actually as we don't need anything else. We have more than enough. We are happy with what we have and make good use of what we have. Less is more as they say and I totally agree with that...

Cheers Damaris

No comments: