Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a little proud...

The offending bowl and spoon...

For a while now I have been going a little OCD about the way the house looks. I am still this way most of the time but did let my hair down while Russell was on holidays. I tried really hard...

Since he has been back at work this week, it has gone back to how it used to be of sorts... I have decided to leave the wiping down of furniture till tomorrow instead of freaking about it and doing it today. :) Yes, big step... Even writing about it now is bothering me but I am staying here. :)

The other thing I did last night too was... Dishwasher was finished... Sink was cleared and dried off... Then I find a bowl (in Joshua's room even though he has a sign on his door saying 'Please don't eat in my room'... What the???) So normally I would clean that bowl and spoon and then put it away and then dry the sink again. Didn't do that this time. I filled it with water and left it... Big moment I must admit... Not that I could look at it. I had to do it in the dark. I know... Sad...

I realise that I have a tiny problem in this area. It should be alright and there is nothing wrong with some stuff being out... I just happen to like it very, very neat and tidy and cleared off... I can also say that I am working on this issue...

Did some more decluttering from my plastics and Tupperware drawers last week and that... Felt great. :) Thanks Fiona for taking so much off my hands. The rest will go to Charity on Friday :)

Anyway this morning the bowl and spoon was still there. hehe Needless to say now it is gone. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: