Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This morning...

Both beds were made first thing this morning. :)

Joshua and Nick playing 'Stock Market'

Bailey was invited to also play. lol

Nova watching carefully, from the couch. lol

For the last four nights I have not slept well. Don't know what is going on... Might be the frogs keeping me up. Hope tonight is better...

Joshua had a little friend over for a sleepover last night and in the morning they got up really quietly so that I could keep snoozing... I heard them but left them to it. :)

Today is Wednesday, I know I shouldn't be on here but as Joshua is just with me I made an exception to the normal rule... That is that today we don't practice Low Electricity Wednesday. He didn't know that first thing in the morning though...

So they got up and make both their beds :) And then they proceeded and played a really old game of Russell's - Stock Market... It is from the early 70's. Russell taught Joshua during the holidays while cooped up with all the rain and now Joshua has taught Nick as well. :) Was so lovely to come out and see them playing so nicely together.

I got them their breakfast and then they continued playing. Joshua was so gracious and let Nick win... What a wonderful morning it was. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: