Thursday, January 13, 2011

Silly me...

One of the three wrecked blades...

The dint visible from the outside...

A definite cut in the lid...

So there Russell and I were using up as much of our potatoes as possible as we had found some rotten ones in two of our bags... Was a great time to make a few pots of mashed potatoes... Great stuff to freeze... I make two lots in our wonderful Thermomix...

The third one was never finished. I don't know what I was thinking but I picked up a large knife and put it into the Thermomix to burst the air bubble in it... So needless to say I went down too far and busted up the blade, made a dint in the bowl and cut the lid. How silly can one be...

Glad I had the pocket money to replace it and should arrive soon in the post but wishing I didn't have to spend it on that... The lid and bowl is still usable so will have them as spares. Will be good backup... Have learnt my lesson, I can only hope... :(

Cheers Damaris

No comments: