Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bailey...

My beautiful boy, Bailey...

On Wednesday was not just Low Electricity Day, which was a huge success considering I had Russell home and the kids were on Holidays but it was also Bailey's 6th Birthday... We certainly hope that we have many more years with him...

He has grown up so much over the last year. He was a little bit of the underdog when Nova and Poppy first came to stay with us, nearly two years ago but he seems to have settled with Nova really nicely. RIP Poppy. We miss you alot. We think of you all the time.

He had a haircut yesterday. I always give the dogs one when I do the humans in this house as well. Have always done the boys' hair and Russell has only ever been to the hairdresser once in his life, on our Wedding Day. lol

Yes, I certainly overdid it with my hand yesterday. Did Russell's and Timothy's hair first, then Nova and then Bailey. Joshua will be done today as he was at a friend's place for some respite (that is what I call it anyway...)

The photo above was taken on his Birthday and while he has no idea why we are so excited that he has turned another year older, he was very happy to pose for a few photos. This was the best one in the end. Sorry for the red eyes... He is not really evil. lol

Cheers Damaris

1 comment:

Emma said...

Aww! He looks just like my Abbey! She's just turned 6 too :) What a sweet doggy.