Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good enough to eat, for the cow that is...

Treat time...

Treat time... I went down to the vegie garden yesterday and found some beans that were not quite good enough to eat for humans but would make a lovely treat for the animals. I thought I would give it a try...

Lorray was the first to have a go. I have given her carrot tops before and she loves them. Lavender and Sausage enjoy them also. Lorray loved taking the beans from my hand and basically sucked them down. The whole handful was gone rather quickly...

The chooks got the odd one as well. Lucky them. They wanted more but Lorray was not really sharing.

Now I know why the cows love going into my vegie garden so much... They love the food in there. Must be alot better than the grass in the paddock... Tasty!!!

Cheers Damaris

No comments: