Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pampering time...

Margaret getting her pedicure done...
Love my nails being done for me. :)

It is Margaret's Birthday next week and she came up for the night last night I so thought we would pamper ourselves. We went and both got Pedicures done. In our main shopping centre in Warwick, a nail and feet salon has just moved in and they are very reasonably priced. Love spoiling Margaret. She soooo deserves it. :)

Was also funny to find out that the lady that owned the shop was from Springfield and so was one of the girls and the other two were from Inala. They all travel in one car from their homes each day... Told them it would be cheaper to rent and stay for the week... Springfield is where our little family has come from so it was nice talking about familiar landmarks... made me think back... Oh soooo long ago... How far we have come...

Anyway Singstar is calling and so are my boys. Love having time out with them. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: