Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy, busy, busy week...

Russell's creation for dinner last night. Oh it was GOOOOOD...

This week has been full on... From vet appointments to shopping and going to Toowoomba for the Family Collective meeting to collecting a family portrait that we sat for for $10... Baking in between as well as seeing Timothy at High School so he could show me one of his current projects that he is doing in Music. Very impressive too by the way. :) Boy am I happy that it is Saturday today. Even got to sleep in. Russell got up and got the boys' breakfast and I got to have some time to myself. :)

So it was soooo nice to come home and not have to worry about making dinner last night. I could spend the time with the boys and do a little bit of 'surfin' the net'. Was wonderful...

Russell's creation this time was a Chicken Cottage Pie. I had some left over mashed potato from the morning as some of it went into lunch for Joshua. They were having tuckshop at school and seeing it is not failsafe, his teacher let me bring something in for him instead so he is included as well. :)

It was divine, not only because I didn't have to make it, which off course always helps but because I love Russell's creations. He uses whatever is on hand and makes the most amazing meals out of them. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: