Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Solar fettish rubs off...

One of Joshua's creations...

On my boy that is. :) Joshua loves making things run on solar power. This enthusiasm has been harnessed by my Dad and Step Mum very well. For Christmas Joshua got a great Solar construction set and again for his Birthday he got a different one just a couple of days early.

Joshua is not 11 till tomorrow but my Dad came over for a while on Friday and ended up staying for dinner. It was such a nice time I must say... I think he will be back at night time too as he loves to watch the stars spread over the sky from one side of the mountains to the other with no lights or buildings obstructing your view. :) One of the many reasons why we love it out here. The vast openness, the sky, the air, the sun. I can go on but won't...

My darling doesn't though follow instructions much... He ended up putting both lots of pieces all together into one container and then created all sorts of creatures out of what he had. Then he would periodically go outside and try them out, come inside again and retry something else.

He loves it and loves to see the creations take shape also. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: