Saturday, May 22, 2010

My other babies...

Bailey sleeping on me...

Nova in my left arm, asleep...

Toby has settled into our home excellently. :) We adore him to bits. :)

When I have a nap or read a book on the futon, I always have three little followers. They are my doggy babies. Bailey in on top of me, top dog and all... Nova usually sleeps in my arm and Toby loves to snuggle at my feet, just like Poppy used to. Just too cute.

They love sleeping with me and it is just about the only time that Nova doesn't snore. She is bad, I mean really bad. When Joshua has her for the night I have to make sure I shut the bathroom door as well as my bedroom door as I can hear her through them both... And his door is shut as well. Very bad indeed... Maybe she doesn't snore as she is lying in the crook of my arm. Don't know but love it as we can all get a little sleep that way. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: