Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Joshua turns 11...

Joshua with his cake, Timothy and James are happy for him...

My boy is growing up. He's getting older and older and not much that I can do about it but sit back and watch in amazement as he changes and turns into a teenager. He is on his way...

11 Years... where does the time go. I certainly wish I knew. It was nice that Russell was home yesterday too to see him on his Birthday. Normally he would be in Brisbane but he stayed home. We had appointments in Warwick as well so was all really well timed...

Again, Happy Birthday darling. I am so proud of how far you have come in the last year and where you are heading...

Cheers Damaris

1 comment:

Donna said...

I know what you mean! My son Zach turned 12 in March,and in the Fall he will be in Jr High! It goes by waaaaay too fast. Sigh.