Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pedicure time...

Myself with Tiffany...

Lisa and her lovely legs...

My beautiful art work... Thanks Tiffany, again. :)

So it was time for Lisa and I to get our feet done again. Woohoo I say. I love it there. Tiffany and her mum Tammy looked after us once again and this time we were in for a treat. Tiffany was having a discount day so Lisa and I ended up having Deluxe Pedicures. Oh how divine was it??? Yep it was awesome. And NO I don't get paid for saying that it is a great place to go...

Being a carer of a child with disabilities, you don't get a chance to go out much... So when I have the pocket money saved up I go and spoil myself. I used to spend it on the house, garden, dogs, the boys or Russell but these days I tend to lean towards spoiling myself... And why not I say. :)

Tiffany ended up painting a lovely creation on my two big toes as you can see in the picture above.

I was also rather happy to find out that after Tiffany has only been open for about six months that she has already been chosen for an award. It is the 2010 Business Excellence Awards and she is a finalist for the 'New Business' section. How cool is that??? She so deserves it as there is no one like her at all in Warwick. I am soooo glad that she came. Oh, did I say that already??? Well I mean it. I love her being here and love her massage chair. Still not big enough to fit in my car though. Bummer that. :)

We also went to Bryson's for brekkie which was wonderful. We love our open grill sandwiches there and they make the best 1/4 strength Latte for me. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: