Saturday, May 22, 2010

Not going too well...

Since last Sunday we have been trialling Amines and are not doing the best...

Timothy has become very teary and quick to explode again since about Tuesday. Much less calm altogether... We are also decreasing his night tablet at this point and are down to 1/2 tablet which is great...

Joshua took till yesterday to finally crack. He has been back chatting and not doing as asked basically... He was doing so well for the whole time that we were properly failsafe. Was soooo nice to see and I want that boy back. He says that he was happier too... He doesn't like the new him much either...

Russell doesn't seem to have reacted to amines at all. Unfortunately, the rest of the family do so he will have to have amines when he is not with us as I will not bring it into the house where the kids and I can see it but can't have it...

As for me. I don't feel well within myself at all. I have been off all Anti depressants since last Saturday which is also not helping things... Been cranky at Russell and the boys since yesterday and know that my cheating while outside the home Thursday and Friday has not helped that at all.

I am looking forward to our last Amines dinner tonight... Burritos. Then tomorrow we are going failsafe again. I realise that there are problems with amines and that is all that matters. I don't need to do this challenge for another week to realise that things are not changing... They are what they are... Shame as the boys were enjoying having bananas back in their lives. Especially as banana sorbet.

So here is to things settling down again... I can't wait... Another couple of weeks and things should be right again. I hope...

I am glad that I have been getting allot of support from a forum that I visit regularly. Have also joined a Celiac Yahoo group as I want to end up going Gluten free and Casein free as well but that is all still in the early stages of investigation really... Am glad that there are so many recipes around these days for a change over that will come... Long way from actually doing that... I need to get rid of a whole heap of flour and pasta for example, first...

So here is to having things settle down again. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: