Saturday, July 17, 2010

Adam's Visit...

Adam freaked out with the massage chair...

My beautiful new toes...

Two of my three sprigs of orchids...

Timothy and Joshua tormenting poor Adam...

Lots of Uno was played... :)

One of my very closest friends came to visit our home yesterday... He has been in Melbourne now since 20 March, not that I am counting or anything... Nearly 4 months since I had seen him. Oh what a wonderful day it was...

He arrived just before 9am so we quickly went down to School so that Joshua could see him before he started his school day... Then back home for a coffee and off to town for a bit of spoiling... Adam had a manicure, I had a pedicure. Oh and I also had a paraffin wax treatment. Oh how lovely was that. First time but certainly not the last. :)

After that we had a lovely lunch at Bryson's. Love that place. Was very, very busy... The busiest I have ever seen it actually. Also then found out that a friend had gotten engaged. How lovely... Congratulations Ben and Holly. :)

Then we were off to do some shopping to get the boys something small from Adam. I got some beautiful orchids from Adam as well. :) How lucky am I, yes very :)

We went to Aldi to get some essentials and then got home... Lots of Uno was played and Joshua showed Adam how to play Old Maid. That was fun to watch.

Russell made the most divine Chicken and Leek Pie with 5 minute Carob Pudding with Cream... Yummy... Dinner was a HUGE hit. :)

The boys got allot of time in with Adam which was nice to see. My boys apparently are the only ones that he knows that give such great wedgies, wet willies and tickles... Oh how proud am I???

Anyway they all got their own back and Adam sure didn't miss out. Good times was had by all. :) Was wonderful to have lots of conversations with him and am glad that he is soooo happy in Melbourne. :) That is a true blessing.

Cheers Damaris

No comments: