Saturday, July 3, 2010

Joshua and his Mighty Beanz...


Joshua's own creations...

So I went and got my nails done with Tiffany yesterday. Was time as they really needed filling. Was lovely to see her again. There was a little surprise for me too and that was that she now does waxing as well. Woohoo... I loved being the first to have my eyebrows waxed and lashes tinted... She did a great job all round. Hey, what else is new. I feel like a million bucks after I leave her place, every time. :)

While I was being pampered, Russell and the boys went to Big W to see what they had to offer from their huge Toy Sale... Timothy ended up with a Nerf Gun. Hate them but he is paying for it and we made a huge deal on where he could release the little bullet things... Not near the fireplace, dogs, people's heads, that sort of thing...

Joshua got a Mighty Beanz Flip Track. He is having a ball making different tracks and taking photos of them just in case he forgets them. He is having a ball also finding out that the next Series (2) is now for sale at Big W and not just Series 1... He really wants the glow in the dark ones and there are only 5 in the whole series...

Love watching him race two of his Beanz against each other and the cheering that comes with it. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: