Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love my sisters...

A plaque that all three of us have from our last Straddie trip. :)

Today is one of those days... Went to a new church that I had not been to before and had a great time... Joshua came with me and is now wanting to go during term when Sunday School is on as well... He had a great time.

Today I am missing my sisters... Both Tina and Lis... Lis is now back with her husband Phil on the island up at Boigu, 5km south of PNG. She spent her holidays in Cairns and from all accounts had a ball. My Mum and Step Dad went and saw them while they celebrated their 9th Wedding Anniversary at the same time as well...

Tina, like my two brothers, I ring once a fortnight so that I can keep in contact and also stay a close part of their lives... The last few conversations have been short and I miss our chats... I miss Straddie most of all today... From changes happening around here I won't be going back there for a while and changes are afoot with my sisters as well. Still am hoping for a holiday between Christmas and New Year but probably won't be to Straddie. We may have to go up the coast I think... Springbrook has also been talked about at some point or another... Russell and I had our honeymoon there, so lovely memories...

Either way... Today, I miss them terribly and can't wait for the next time when I get to see them. Love my sister hugs...

Cheers Damaris

No comments: