Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Look Fridge...

Love clear, shiny surfaces :)

On the weekend I had some time to kill and had remembered a time when I had read somewhere that a while clear fridge made all the difference to the kitchen...

I already have a large kitchen but thought I would give it a go. Not that there was too much of anything there beforehand really...

So I took everything off from both sides that you see when in the kitchen. I cleaned it with Jif and polished the surface. The butchers block next to the fridge got a tidy up as well... I did keep things that needed keeping, ie. Thermomix quick instructions, Timothy's Timetable. That sort of thing but put them on the side next to the laundry as no one sees it there unless they go on that side. :)

Well I must say that I am really pleasantly surprised that it worked as well as I had read. I now wish I had done it allot earlier. Better late than never though. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: