Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boys being boys...

Dylan and Joshua playing pool and pulling faces...

Earlier this week I did a kid swap with a friend... I got Dylan and Margaret got Timothy for two nights... I love doing these as Timothy just adores Margaret and gets along with her boy James, sooo well. Dylan and Joshua also get a chance to catch up and play together. Something that both kids don't normally get much of a chance to do. Both their siblings have disabilities...

I must admit I felt really bad as I had forgotten Timothy's Mediation so he was with Margaret for two days without anything... But apparently he was really well behaved. He is growing up that's for sure. :) He had a wonderful time there as always and was sad to see me arrive to swap kids back... Lucky for him I got a coffee before we left so he was not so pushed to get out the door. :)

Joshua and Dylan played at the creek and I also took them to see Toy Story 3. We all had a ball. It was fun. I had made dinner earlier in the day as the movie was on at 4:45pm so we only got home just after 7pm.

Both nights the boys were good with going to bed as well and slept all night. They got along really well this time which I am happy about too... I can see though that they are very different... It is really starting to show. They are both 11, with two days separating them but they are certainly very individual, which off course is a very good thing...

One thing that they did love doing also is playing pool... Boy did Joshua get flogged. hehe
I was going to challenge them both as I am soooo good at it myself. (Not) but ended up running out of time. Never mind, there is always next time...

Cheers Damaris

No comments: