Sunday, July 4, 2010

New additions to the house...

Hand Towel Holder...

Russell putting up my Toilet Roll Holder...

The finished product... :)

Friday night and yesterday, Russell and I put up our two toilet roll holders and one hand towel holder... We are in need of different wall plugs for the towel rack so they will be purchased this week and then that rail will go up next weekend.

To have the hand towel holder has been amazing. I didn't realise just how much difference it would make but there you go. I now have a sink that doesn't have a hand towel draped all over it. So much more white to see...

We had rain night before last so I put out the plants from the bathroom into the rain to give them a little pick me up and to clean off their leaves. I didn't put one back that would normally sit on the bench next to the sink. Now that spot is all nice and white from the bench as well. :)

I have not looked at the bathroom sink as cluttered before but since removing the pot plant and the hand towel I am so happy that I did experiment as I like the end result much more... more clean space, less clutter. :) Gotta be happy about that.

The toilet roll holders is something else to get used to and am still reaching for the paper from where it used to be for the last 2.5 years, sitting on top of the cistern, next to the flush button... Will take time to get used to it but will happen I am sure. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: