Saturday, March 6, 2010

Change afoot...

All short and easy to manage...

For a while now I have been trying to save money on getting haircuts all the time so I would just do my own fringe and get Russell to cut the bottom of my hair. I couldn't see the point in spending all that money on myself just for hair... I was able to cut my boys' hair so why not do my own as well... It was getting rather long and also rather heavy for me. I was starting to feel down about it around last Christmas and my youngest sister Lis convinced me that all I needed was some layers in my hair. Plus allot of it chopped off. So I went to three hairdressers in town just after Christmas. All were closed or too expensive... My resolve to get the haircut was running out and I was starting to chicken out...

Anyway I talked to another hairdresser that could fit me in and she was also the daughter of one of the ladies that lives out here in the village. Small world. :)

I got allot cut off but not nearly as much as I needed to...

Every five weeks Christina comes out to the Hall here in the village and cuts hair for anyone wanting it done. I decided I would be brave and get more cut off. Well here is the end result. I have hardly had it up in a ponytail since. That is something that is taking the locals a while to get used to as I always had it up. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: