Friday, March 19, 2010

Dishwasher back from the dead...

Loving my dishwasher, at the moment anyway...

I have had my dishwasher for 2.5 years now and only really been using it for about six months. Other than that it has been either getting fixed or just sitting there. By getting fixed I mean that it needed a new motor. Anyway, even when we got it back it still didn't wash the dishes properly on the top shelf. I ended up giving up.

So two weekends ago I begged Russell to please either get it fixed once and for all or get me another one. I had had enough. It was sitting there doing nothing. I still have 2 1/4 years left on my warranty too which is good at least.

Russell thought that he would just load it up and see what happens. Well wouldn't you know it, it worked just fine. :) It has been working really well ever since. At the end of each week I do make sure that I totally clean out all the filters in the bottom of the dishwasher but other than that all is well. I just hope it keeps working like this. It only uses 13.5 litres of water and very economical. A saver for me after meals. Another battle I don't need or want. Helps keep my sink even more shiny now. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: