Friday, March 26, 2010

Painting...

My table all set up, ready to go... :)

This week one of my jobs that I had on my 'list' of things to do was my painting table. I had arranged it ages ago just how I wanted it but with time it had things put on top of other things and ended up looking worse than a dog's breakfast. It was time for action...

Not only did I dust it all and wipe it all down but I decluttered while I was at it. I gave three recycle bags worth of things this morning to Lifeline. They saw me coming and smiled... Yes I had been there a lot these last few weeks. :)

So now I have all my brushes set up properly. I really need to get back into painting. I have not done any really for the last 2.5yrs. Since we moved out here. Always something else to do...

Now that things are settling down, I am going to make time for it. And I have started. Took things things and did one base coat. Out of three that is not bad and a start... :)

Cheers Damaris

1 comment:

AdamC said...

Am looking forward to something creative for Xmas :) I love art - can't do it myself, but do appreciate stuff that comes from the heart