Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baking day...

My bake off this morning. :)

Prawns with Shallots, cream, garlic, butter and a little salt... YUMMM

Today is the first time in a while that I have had the day at home during the week... Will happen again next week but has been rather tough the last couple of weeks. I so much rather enjoy having the day at home instead...

So today I needed to bake up a storm. I made bread to start with, then muffins for the boys morning tea and Anzac Biscuits. I bought some prawns yesterday while getting lovely fish and tried to copy a friend of mine's recipe... Turned out not bad at all. Felt a little bad for having it all to myself... only a little though. Kept some for Joshua or he would have gone nuts... :)

Glad to have the baking done, now off to do some sweeping and then some more decluttering. Love it that I have dedicated the month of June to do that as I have compiled a lovely list that I am enjoying ticking off as I get rid of things or rearrange to what our needs are. :)

Cheers Damaris

2 comments:

Wendy.B said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm garlic prawns - they look scrumptious.. I have a recipe that you can use with chicken as well.. if you would like it feel free to send me an email.. Don't you just love those days we get to stay home and do some of those things we enjoy, like bake.

Dalinz said...

Oh Wendy I know just what you mean... Am doing more this week again and can't wait. :) will send an email. :)

Cheers Damaris