Friday, June 11, 2010

More on decluttering. :)

Lovely cleared up coffee table...

This is what our babies where doing while I worked. lol

Today I have been busy already... Joshua was busy this morning in 2 degree cold making sure I had plenty of wood for the day. He brought up three crates worth. Thank goodness we have a trolley to help. The back would not be in good condition otherwise. :)

Decluttered the whole coffee table and three drawers. One is stuck and will pay anyone $5 if they can open it. Will offer that to the kids and see who can do it... :) Looks nice and neat again now... Wii fitness board has a new home as well and DVD's are stored properly...

Have also done the painting table this morning. Put my brushes away for now as not using them and set it up so that I can actually paint. hehe I intend to after putting away the bread, cooled muffins and bikkies from this mornings efforts. :) Relaxing time then... Oh no forgot got to do the top of the Walk In Robe first. Then it is all ready and waiting for Russell to come home to and be amazed. lol

I can't wait to see his face when he walks in... So much still to do but I had a list on my iPhone, yep am still a list girl... and it was over two pages. Is only 11.6 and already I have less than one page left. Yay!!! Have now organised to strictly do certain jobs on certain days that MUST get done so that I do my whole list by end of June. Is very, very doable. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: