Saturday, June 12, 2010

Look what I got???

My award...


Aren't I lucky??? Thank you so much Donna for this lovely award. :)

I got this award from Donna at Littlecottageinthecountry.blogspot.com


To receive this award, one has to do three things:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you.

2. List 10 things that make you happy

1. My little family for being unique;
2. Painting, something I will do more of very soon...
3. Friends, having a coffee or fellow shipping with them;
4. Baking, keeping my family nourished also nourishes me... :)
5. Our little piece of heaven on Earth; :)
6. Simple Savings Forum;
7. Listening to inspirational messages;)
8. Sleeping with my puppies...
9. Growing our own food... :)
10. Helping others...

3. Passing the award along to three others

Ohhhhh this is a hard one. I love all the ones that I have on my blog list... here goes:

1. Ann, from: http://www.eightacresofeden.com/
2. Julie, from: http://www.towards-sustainability.com/
3. Helen, from: http://helen-alifeworthliving.blogspot.com/

Again Thank you very much for my award Donna. :)

Cheers Damaris

1 comment:

Ann at eightacresofeden said...

Thank you Damaris. I don't post awards on my blog but I do try to pop over and say thank you to the person who thought of me. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. I'm sure it must be getting cool where you live now. It was down to 6 degrees overnight here but hopefully the sun will shine today and warm things up...I'm willing those veggies to grow over winter!