Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ohhhh I am sooooo relaxed...

Lovely Anthea at Sherwood Forest Park... Oh what a picnic lunch. Divine. :)

View from the back gate of her unit...

An Oriental Lilly starting to open up...

I have just come home from spending the day yesterday and most of today with Adam's mum Anthea. Oh what a treasure she is. I had the most lovely time. It was soooo relaxing. I loved going for our little walks and loved seeing Sherwood Forest Park again after such a long time. Allot has changed. Allot has not...

I must say I find her most fascinating and we the only time we didn't chat and giggle is when we were catching our breath. It was fabulous...

Again Thank You Anthea for having me. I had a wonderful time. I hope you did too. :)

Can't wait for the next time. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: