Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pretty nails...

Tiffany always does a beautiful job...

Timothy happily jiggling away in the massage chair...

As we approach a new financial year our budget will be a little tighter which is fine with me but means that our personal spending money is also reduced. This means that I can't get my nails and feet done nearly as much as I would like to. I was getting one done each week but just can't do that anymore. I am also trying really hard to go into town less or I tend to slip up. :)

So when I went in this week I went and saw Tiffany just after Timothy having some Dental work done. He sat in one of the massage chairs and LOVED it. I thought he might but he was buzzing about it still the next morning. He wanted one sooooo bad. :) He changed the programs around to suit him so that he was not overstimulated but still able to enjoy the experience. I am forever grateful to Tiffany for letting him use her chair while I got my nails done. :)

This time she did something new with my nails... Without her realising it she based both nail art pieces on my boys' favourite colours... On my right she used mainly yellow for Timothy and on my left she used pink for Joshua. I can't believe it. I didn't tell her but there they are. They are both beautiful and I even had a diamante put on there as well. She truly is very talented...

It is such a lovely break in my routine to visit her and she even said that she had missed me... How lovely is that??? Can't wait to go again next time. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: