Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brad is aging...

My lovely Brad has done 30000km...

Yep, he has done 30000km already. Must say that I am rather proud of him as I have had him since 9.12.08 and it was only four days to when he should have reached the 30000km mark. You know they say the old 20000km per year. Being out here too I would have thought that I would reach that target sooner but am doing good... All is well and he is having his service next Wednesday...

Now that I am not going to Toowoomba every month it will also be better with km's. :) Don't like doing the long distances. Hardly ever go to Brisbane anymore either, just the way I like it. :)

Am also rather chuffed that I bought the car when there was that special that any warranty services only cost $120 so that is all it will cost next week... So good to be able to plan for these things and not having to guess what the service might cost. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: