Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Biscuits, everywhere...

Yummy, yummy for my tummy...

A couple of months ago I joined Simple Savings. Great place for information on making it simpler living wise. Also a great place for fabulous recipes. One that I got off there was for:

120 Biscuits for $4.00

I did a double batch and made allot of mine a bit too large so didn't quite get that number but very close. Will next time also use sprinkles on top and Timothy wants me to use some chocolate chips in them as well. If you don't use all of the dough you can always form into a roll and cover and freeze. That easy. Was a fun Sunday afternoon activity with many disappearing over the course of the afternoon and since off course.

Will make sure the boys make them next time. Such an easy recipe that I can just sit back and watch...

Cheers Damaris

No comments: