Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finally a tidy Linen closet again...

Nice and neat, just what I like...

I like to have my linen closet, any closet for that matter, very nice and tidy. Helps me to be calm and ensures that I can find what I need when I need it.

Well, the Linen was starting to go all over the place. Piles were starting to merge and there was way too much stuff in there that was not even being used... So drastic action was called for. :)

I ended up taking down the towels from the top shelf so that the boys would be able to reach it as well. No more messy piles there. :) I also got rid of flat single sheets and will actually cut them up into cleaning rags. I don't use them on the beds so why have them in the cupboard.

I got rid of a 94l container full of just stuff. There was even material from 20 years ago that I found. Might make something out of that one day. Yeah right!!!

All in all I took 8 large recycle bags to Lifeline. They loved me off course. :) Hope allot of people benefit from my newly rearranged linen closet. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: