Saturday, April 10, 2010

Learning all about the Tractor...

Me, doing the mowing thing...


It has been put off for quite a while now... I had wanted to learn the tractor from the beginning but Russell insisted that I read the whole HUGE manual first. Well wasn't doing that so left him to it all by himself. Approached the subject again not long ago and he said: "Sure why not. :)"

And that lesson came the other day. He showed me what to do and stayed with me the whole time. Thank you Russell. I don't think I could have done it on my own... Will try and be adventuress and try to do it on my own when I am more familiar with the machine though. Will be good to be able to mow with it when he is not home during the week. There are 8 acres to do as we don't have Lavender and Lorray with their babies anymore.

Must take my iPhone with me next time though and put on some tunes... Engine is rather loud for me.

Another thing of my "To do list". Woohoo

Cheers Damaris

No comments: