Monday, April 26, 2010

My Bokashi Bin...


Russell came home with this bin about six months ago as a little gift for me and I have only filled it twice. I must really use it more often. It is even starting to have cobwebs on it. Not good... They are so useful really... Anything that has ever been alive can go in there. Even bones...

My problem though is that I just don't use allot of what would be OK to go in there. Whatever I can use as scraps goes to the chooks and so it should I think... I do use allot of potato at the moment though with the Elimination Diet so could put them in there instead of the trash...

I am going to have to move it where I can have easier access to it. At the moment it is stuck in the corner near my chopping boards. Out of sight, out of mind I think. OK going now to change its spot. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: