Sunday, April 18, 2010

Have not been to one of these in a long time...


The Happy Couple...

My friend Bec was having her Engagement Party last night and I was lucky enough to be invited. :) I went on my own as Russell didn't feel comfortable going. He didn't know her or Mark so wanted to stay home. He had the boys which was good too as Joshua was going through a little bit of withdrawals we think. Friday and Saturday he was rather teary and easy upset. Nothing was turning out right for him and he just didn't like himself at all... Best they stay home when that is going on.

I am glad that I was able to go out by myself. I am very thankful to Russell for doing things with the boys while I was gone. I got home just before 11pm which is a really, really late night for me. I was soooo tired driving home...

A wonderful time was had by everyone I reckon. Young and old alike. :)

Congratulations again Mark and Bec. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: