Friday, April 30, 2010

Sausages update...

Sausages in the pan... no spitting of fat, loved it. :)

My plate with pasta and white sauce (Bimbi made that in 7mins by herself...)

I can say without a doubt that they were the best I have tasted, EVER...

Because it was chicken breast, garlic, leek, salt and brown rice flour there was basically no fat in it apart from the casing... They were so dense and just soooo beautiful. We have five left so they will be a dinner for the boys and I next week when Russell is back at work. The rest are frozen. I can't wait to eat them either.

The boys just loved them as well. They were so dense that they couldn't even finish the two that each of them had... Going to try and not have store bought again I think... They are just too good when you know what is in them. :)

We are taking some with us camping tomorrow so it will be good to see how they turn out on the BBQ as well. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: