Friday, July 3, 2009

Update on my new Mattress...

My new mattress with new quilt cover on as well...

It has been a week today since I got my new mattress. A friend has had a lie on it and wants it. But can't have it. Sorry Margaret... lol

The boys also love the feel of it and Joshua especially falls asleep on it very easily. Russell and I are adjusting to it. It takes time I guess. I keep feeling like I am rolling into the middle of the bed when Russell is in there as well. Is that normal??? I have never had a pillow top mattress before so will have to ask a friend of mine who does... I hope that is not how it stays.

Will have to get used to turning the mattress every so often, more often in the beginning. Can't flip this mattress. There would be no sense. No pillow top on the bottom. lol

I love having my new queen size quilt cover on it as well. You know, the one from Adairs??? From DFO??? Ring a bell. Yes, lovely, lovely, and more lovely. I must admit.

Off to make dinner and then an early night with a movie maybe... Very chilly and a lot of wind here for the last two days. Hope it dies down soon. New chooks that I bought at the Pig and Calf last Wednesday are not liking the weather. One silky is rather crook. Hope it doesn't die on me. Only been here two days... Don't hold much chance though. Will see how he goes.

Cheers Damaris

No comments: